Top 5 Tips on Creating an Inspiring and Productive Office Space
Has your office productivity suffered lately? It could be due to certain factors that have decreased employee morale, causing them to be less productive. Do you employee smoke, if so switching to X2 vapor cigarettes will help your employees health and productivity.
The lack of quality office supplies, for instance, can make it difficult for your employees to do their task efficiently. Are you looking for stylish writing instruments or journals as gifts? Are you looking for items your employees can use every day? Here, at Bricknells Stationery , we supply quality office stationery and related items. Feel free to contact us for your enquiries or requests.
Now, aside from providing them with supplies for daily use, you need to create a well-designed workplace as well to encourage them to be more creative and productive.
Here are a few ways you can do just that:
Start the right space
Not all offices are created equal. If you’re constantly dealing with leaking pipes or a noisy ventilation system, it may be time to relocate.
These days, there are plenty of options when it comes to functional spaces for small businesses. Serviced offices, for instance, do not require a big deposit and are often fully furnished, so all you need to do is move in.
Interested? Check out these resources for in-depth information:
- Serviced offices in Sydney - ideal for businesses who are starting up or expanding and looking for an easy-to-manage office space.
- Regus.CA - features a wide range of flexible office spaces for rent.
- www.mwbex.com - learn about meeting venues and virtual services across the UK.
- Gordon Executive Virtual Address in Sydney - This can impress your prospective clients especially when you place a prestigious address on your website.
- Worth Every Cent commercial cleaning in Gold Coast - professional, friendly and personalised service ensuring a well-maintained workplace.
Don’t skimp on quality
Just as you want your Bishopp billboard advertising to be of high quality, you need to put an emphasis on quality when choosing your office furniture and equipment.
If your employees spend a lot of time sitting in front of the computer, consider investing in ergonomically designed chairs. These offer proper back support, which prevents lower back pains among your employees. Without body pains to worry about, they can concentrate on their work and be more productive.
Quality is not limited only to furnishings, decorations, and equipment, it also covers all the other parts of the office environment. This means the entire space must be clean, organised, and healthy for your employees. Conduct regular maintenance checks and repairs for your utilities. You should also hire professional cleaners from your locality so you can keep a clutter-free and dirt-free workspace. For business in Western Australia, contact Kleanovative commercial cleaning companies in Perth.
Think about your layout
Sometimes, you don’t need to renovate your office to maximise productivity. All you need to do is reposition furniture or add more functional choices and rethink your layout. Don't hesitate to think outside the box, like using Showfront glass display cabinets to organise not only office awards and trophies but files and other employee equipment too. The point is to maximise space and make everyone in the office more productive.
Double-check your office’s flow by walking around desks and check if all the tools your employees need are within easy reach. For employees who are often printing out paperwork, it may be a good idea to position the company printer next to their desk. As for furniture
Consult with a design expert
The easiest way to figure out the best office layout is by consulting an interior designer. They can evaluate your workplace and ensure that the layout fits the way your business operates.
These companies can guide you on this aspect.
- Vinyl Banners from Aura Print - you'd be surprised with the number of design ideas you can do with these.
- www.saracenoffice.com - is a London-based office interiors specialist that offers space planning and facilities management services.
- www.conceptoffice.com.au - provides interior design services for offices, medical suites, and retail spaces.
- www.b3designers.co.uk - a company that specialises in the interior design of workspaces.
- All Office Furniture in Auckland - One of the best places to find affordable second-hand furniture pieces.
- Systems Commercial Office Furniture in Auckland - are a top range of products offered by a company that has over 30 years of experience in the office fitout and design industry.
- Blueprint4D rapid prototyping service - for creating tangible models when you want to materialise your ideas on custom office furniture.
Prepare for growth
Every business aims to grow and expand. However, expanding your business can sometimes mean getting a bigger space. By choosing a bigger space in advance or preparing your space for growth, you won’t have to relocate just to accommodate new employees or create a new division.
As a final note, remember that boosting productivity isn’t all about encouraging words or rewards. It also involves providing your team’s needs, including a good working environment and items that help them do their tasks.