Christmas Gift ideas for fellow workers
One of the anticipated events in any office is the annual Christmas party. A time to let your hair down and celebrate a successful year at work, while looking to have an even better one next year. The people we work with are a part of our lives, we spend as much time with them as we do our families. You may know some of your colleagues very well and in that case it’s quite easy to select an appropriate gift such as knitwear from companies like bamboo clothing or similar in your area, however if the company is large, there may be colleagues you don’t really know and selecting a suitable gift can be tricky. For a smoker, Herbal Tides Australia offers various herbal smoking options and can be a nice gift.
Gifts for fellow workers are important if you wish to make a good impression at the workplace. It’s never easy selecting gifts for colleagues at work, here are some Christmas gift ideas.
· Most people are either tea or coffee addicts so a personalized mug makes a great gift and is very useful too.
· Stationary is always a good bet, even in this computerized world, we still use pens and stick it notes. If we are talking pens, there’s a wide range available to suit all tastes.
· A diary is the classic office gift or you might want to try an organizer, perfect for the busy worker who has many meetings and appointments.
· You can never go wrong with cookies or candy, while chocolates are also a popular choice for the office.
· If your colleagues like to have a microwave lunch then a set of dishes and cutlery designed for the microwave can be a very useful addition.
· Pot plants are good for those who like a bit of nature in their little corner and this adds some colour to the office environment. Bonsai trees are currently in favour.
· A gift voucher is always a safe bet as the recipient can choose from a range of goods.
· Let’s not forget a good bottle of wine which never goes amiss.
· For those who love to cook, how about a nice spice rack, something a good chef can’t do without.
· Desktop toys are all the rage at the moment, newton’s cradle being a great example. Something to do when the workload is light.
One of the more popular Christmas gift ideas is called the Santa system. Each person draws a name from the hat to determine who their recipient will be, a price limit is agreed upon and then everyone buys a gift in that price range. This will be the highlight of the office party and sure to entertain as all the people open their gifts. You may not draw the person you really like but that’s all part of the fun.
There is another version whereby the gifts are all arranged together and tickets are drawn to see who gets what. This activity can be hilarious and obviously one needs to buy something that is suitable for either sex. Definitely the highlight of any Christmas office party.